  >From:
  <A title=sharps_45_70@xxxxxxxxx
  href="">sharps_45_70
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2003 5:21
  PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: Creating
  multiple CD(s) from a large file (off-topic)
  <A
  href="">http://www.freebyte.com/hjsplit/
  It works like a champ and I think it's free.Ed--- In
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  "Chuck Rademacher" <<A
  href="">chuck_rademacher@x> wrote:>
  Rik, that will work if I go out and purchase 500,000 diskettes, but
  the> postage will kill me.> > WinZip can't write to a
  CD as it is too CPU intensive.> > But... I think the answer is
  somewhere within WinZip.> > Thanks> > >
  -----Original Message-----> > From: Rik Rasmussen
  [mailto:hrasmussen@xxxx]> > Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2003 5:10
  PM> > To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > Subject: RE:
  [amibroker] Creating multiple CD(s) from a large file> >
  (off-topic)> >> >> > WinZip® makes it easy to
  create Zip files that "span" multiple> > disks.  This>
  > is useful if the files you are working with will not fit on one
  disk.> >> > To make a Zip file that spans multiple
  disks, simply create a Zip> > file on a> > removable disk,
  then add files to the Zip as you normally would.  If the> >
  disk fills during Add operation, you will be prompted for another
  disk.> > Simply insert the next disk and click the OK
  button.> > Important: disk spanning is not available when adding
  files to an existing> > archive; it is only available while
  creating a new archive.  Also> > note that> > you
  cannot add or remove files from a Zip file that spans disks.
  WinZip> > requires pre-formatted disks (you can format disks
  using My Computer or> > Windows Explorer).> >>
  > Example:> > To zip the files in your c:\data folder to a Zip
  file called A:\DATA.ZIP:> >> >
  1.      Start WinZip.> >
  2.      Drag and drop the c:\data folder from My
  Computer or> > Windows Explorer to> > the WinZip
  window.> > 3.      In the Add dialog box,
  type the filename of the Zip file> > (A:\DATA.ZIP).> >
  4.      Click the Add button.> >>
  > If more than one disk is needed, you will be prompted for> >
  additional disks.> >> > See also> >> >
  Split Zip files> >> > Copyright © 1991-2001 by WinZip
  Computing, Inc.  All rights reserved.> >> > Rik
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stockanalyzer/>
  Chuck Rademacher [mailto:chuck_rademacher@xxxx]> > > Sent:
  Saturday, August 02, 2003 5:06 PM> > > To:
  after zipping.> > >> > > > -----Original
  2003 5:02 PM> > > > To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >
  > > Subject: RE: [amibroker] Creating multiple CD(s) from a large
  file> > > > (off-topic)> > > >>
  it small enough to fit one CD?> > > >> > >
  > Rik Rasmussen> > > > Stock Analyzer mailing list
  moderator> > > > <A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stockanalyzer/>
  August 02, 2003 4:52 PM> > > > > To:
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > > > > Subject: [amibroker]
  Creating multiple CD(s) from a large file> > > >
  (off-topic)> > > > >> > > > >>
  someone on> > > > > this list can> > >
  > > help.> > > > >> > > > > I need
  to burn some CD(s) to ship to a friend of mine.   The> >
  > file that I> > > > > want to send him is 3gb in
  size.   That will take five CD's.> > > > Are any
  of> > > > > you aware of some software that I can use to
  disassemble and> > > re-assemble> > > > > such
  a file?> > > > >> > > > >> >

  to bugs@xxxx> > > > > Send SUGGESTIONS to
  suggest@xxxx> > > > >
  subject to> > > <A