[amibroker] Question-ADX afl

I am trying to use ADX(14) in a afl that will show color and labels
to indicate strength on trend. My goal was for the color of the adx
line to remain a continuum based on the parameters and the label or
header to show a current status of the trend. I keep getting error
messages on this formula can someone help me please.

Brian

  /*ADX Line with colors*/
MAADX = ADX(14);

//Cond1 - Strong TREND
Cond1 = (MAADX >= 30);
//Cond2 - Weak TREND
Cond2 = (MAADX >= 20)AND (MAADX <= 29);
//cond3 - No Trend
Cond3 = (MAADX >= 15) AND (MAADX <= 19);
//Cond4 - Spring
Cond4 = (MAADX < 15);

Graph0 = MAADX;Graph0Style = 1;
Graph0Color =IIf(Ref(Cond1) > 0 ,colorGreen) AND IIf(Ref(Cond2) >
0 ,colorYellow) AND IIf(Ref(Cond3) > 0 ,colorOrange) AND IIf(Ref
(Cond4) > 0 ,colorRed);

Title = Name() + "   ADX Trend Values:  Yesterday =" + WriteVal(Ref
(MAADX,-1)) +
WriteIf(Cond1==1," Strong TREND  ", WriteIf(Cond2==1," Weak
TREND   ", WriteIf(Cond3==1,"   No Trend    ",WriteIf(Cond4==1,"
Spring    "))));

http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM