[amibroker] Re: Automation -- More than 'URLGet'

Friends,

Quickly foud out the following.

WScript.Echo( "invoking IE");
var IE = new ActiveXObject("InternetExplorer.Application");
IE.visible = true;
IE.navigate("URL you want");
WScript.Echo( "done");

Now I need methods for 'File Save As' and then for clicking 'Save' to
finish the automation I have in mind ...

Regards,
- Salil V Gangal

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Salil V Gangal <salil_gangal@xxxx>
wrote:

> Friends,
>
> Newletter (http://www.amibroker.com/newsletter/02-2001.html)
describes how to use automation to download the data at a URL and to
process it.

> However, suppose I don't want to use URLGet, what I want is to
actually invoke IE and used IE's own 'File Save As', then how to do
that sort of Automation ?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM