[amibroker] Automation -- More than 'URLGet'

Friends,
Newletter (http://www.amibroker.com/newsletter/02-2001.html) describes how to use automation to download the data at a URL and to process it.
However, suppose I don't want to use URLGet, what I want is to actually invoke IE and used IE's own 'File Save As', then how to do that sort of Automation ?
So the manual steps will be

1) Invoke IE
2) Get a URL
3) Invoke menu 'File Save As'
4) Click 'Save'
5) Now steps similar to the ones described in newsletter will follow
Any inputs ?  (I know ... this will focus on IE's automation rather than AmiBroker's.)
Any links / documents / samples which will describe this ?
BTW, Is 'Guru' automation available yet ? I read the document, I don't think it is ...
Regards,
- Salil V Gangal
Do you Yahoo!?