RE: [amibroker] Creating multiple CD(s) from a large file (off-topic)

Rik, that will work if I go out and purchase 500,000 diskettes, but the
postage will kill me.

WinZip can't write to a CD as it is too CPU intensive.

But... I think the answer is somewhere within WinZip.

Thanks

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM