RE: [amibroker] Creating multiple CD(s) from a large file (off-topic)

WinZip® makes it easy to create Zip files that “span” multiple disks.  This
is useful if the files you are working with will not fit on one disk.

To make a Zip file that spans multiple disks, simply create a Zip file on a
removable disk, then add files to the Zip as you normally would.  If the
disk fills during Add operation, you will be prompted for another disk.
Simply insert the next disk and click the OK button.
Important: disk spanning is not available when adding files to an existing
archive; it is only available while creating a new archive.  Also note that
you cannot add or remove files from a Zip file that spans disks.  WinZip
requires pre-formatted disks (you can format disks using My Computer or
Windows Explorer).

Example:
To zip the files in your c:\data folder to a Zip file called A:\DATA.ZIP:

1.	Start WinZip.
2.	Drag and drop the c:\data folder from My Computer or Windows Explorer to
the WinZip window.
3.	In the Add dialog box, type the filename of the Zip file (A:\DATA.ZIP).
4.	Click the Add button.

If more than one disk is needed, you will be prompted for additional disks.

See also

Split Zip files

Copyright © 1991-2001 by WinZip Computing, Inc.  All rights reserved.

Rik Rasmussen
Stock Analyzer mailing list moderator
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stockanalyzer/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM