[amibroker] data feed

<FONT face=Batang color=#0000ff
size=2>Hi
<FONT face=Batang color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Batang color=#0000ff
size=2>
I am user of Amibroker RT and i would like to ask some questions to the
board.
<FONT face=Batang color=#0000ff
size=2>
I am more
familiar with Qcharts and Esignal...

I will probably use IQ feed with amibroker. But i would like any feedback
of users of Esignal and IQ feed...Which one is more reliable? Any alternative
data feed for only ES emini data?

My system is for 10 Minutes emini ES and I need always 150 bars to use
my indicators.
 I read this in the amibroker
site: IMPORTANT: IQFeed provides unfiltered data. This means
that no tick is filtered out therefore you may see a lot of bad ticks. This will
change when IQFeed implements bad tick filter.

This will probably give bad signals
in my system or false alarms? How often bad ticks happen? When they are
fixed...2 minutes? Does this happen with esignal too?

Thanks

Juan