RE: [amibroker] SetOption parameters

Amen
brother!
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
What I
do currently is have a number of different settings saved as files and then when
I run a test on a system I load the appropriate settings file via
automation.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>AA.LoadSettings(strFile)
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Phsst
  [mailto:phsst@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 11:13
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
  SetOption parametersHello,I'd like to see an
  expanded list of parameter options for theSetOption command to include as
  many of the options in the "Settings"window as possible.For
  example, I'd like to set the 'Positions:' option from within eachof my AFL
  modules rather than have to manually gyrate the Settingsoptions each time
  I switch to a new AFL module.Another reason is for control purposes...
  by having to remember themanually controlled 'Settings' options that were
  used for each AFLmodule, there is the risk of obtaining undesired results
  withsubsequent runs if you fail to keep the 'Settings' options
  static.Does anyone else have an issue with the manual nature of
  the'Settings' window?Regards,PhsstSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.