[amibroker] SetOption parameters

Hello,

I'd like to see an expanded list of parameter options for the
SetOption command to include as many of the options in the "Settings"
window as possible.

For example, I'd like to set the 'Positions:' option from within each
of my AFL modules rather than have to manually gyrate the Settings
options each time I switch to a new AFL module.

Another reason is for control purposes... by having to remember the
manually controlled 'Settings' options that were used for each AFL
module, there is the risk of obtaining undesired results with
subsequent runs if you fail to keep the 'Settings' options static.

Does anyone else have an issue with the manual nature of the
'Settings' window?

Regards,

Phsst

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510