[amibroker] Re: IQFeed and AB

Hi
i have used IQ feed trial in a week
 and have found no data diferences between eSignal, Interactive
brokers, and IQ feed for the futures and stocks.
I have tested only intraday minute data bars and my conclusion is
that eSignal plugin is somewhat more robust and quicker.
Anyway check your data  upon you base your trading decisions.

Hope this helps.

dstricek

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Geo Singleman" <geosing@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is IQFeed the same as the DTN.IQ? I saw some promo from DTN.IQ with
some
> good pricing for equity, futures and options as compared to
eSignal. My
> question is: will the AB plugin work with whatever DTN.IQ provides
(I
> suspect that it is based on IQFeed).
>
> I welcome feedback from anyone actually using DTN.IQ and Amibroker.
Thanks.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM