[amibroker] Re: Problem Installing plugins--More Help please

Thanks for your reply, Jayson

BUT  I have the 4.40 RT beta version and it only shows 3 plugins,
Quote Tracker, Metastock, and MyTrack RT.  The Plug-ins folder has 10
plug-ins in it.  Only those 3 show in the File>>Database Settings box.

The Tools/plug-in command shows the same 3 plug-ins.  Going to
Tools/plug-in and clicking Load has no effect, clicking Unload
removes the ones in it.  Then re-clicking Load restores them.

I closed and reopened AB two times, but nothing changed.

Thanks
Carolyn

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> Carolyn,
> go to Tools/plug ins and choose Load or else close AB then re open.
If you

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM