RE: [amibroker] Problem Installing plugins

<SPAN
class=170031717-28072003>Carolyn,
go to
Tools/plug ins and choose Load or else close AB then re open. If you have copied
the plugins into the amibroker/plugins directory then they should be
visible....

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Carolyn Barnes
[mailto:cbarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 1:14
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Problem Installing plugins

<SPAN

<SPAN

<SPAN
>I&#8217;m trying to &#8216;install&#8217; the IQfeed
plugin, but Amibroker&#8217;s directions just say to download, and install into the
plugins subfolder.  I downloaded it and dropped it into the subfolder but
neither it nor several others in the subfolder show up on the database settings
combo menu, therefore I can&#8217;t select it.  What am I doing
wrong?
<SPAN

<SPAN
>Thanks,