RE: [amibroker] Displaying composite

I'm
pretty sure that I have some AFL laying around that has different stops for
longs and shorts.   I think that I twiddled with the percentage/levels
as opposed to the mode.   If Graham or someone else doesn't find a
solution for you by morning (my time), I'll dig up the code for
you.
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: CS
  [mailto:res1wgwl@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 7:02
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Displaying composite
  Ok Graham,

  I have a question for you...

  How do you setup ApplyStop for covers and not
  sells? It is one of those AB functions that I never use since it (the stop
  level) can't be plotted, but I thought it might be able to simplify some
  code.

  It appears that using ApplyStop will terminate
  both buys and shorts, when I want to use it to end one and not the
  other.

  Something else that would be nice, would be to
  control what ApplyStop acted on. And when. Putting a variable in for mode to
  equal zero when a buy is running won't work.

  -CS
  <BLOCKQUOTE