  >From:
  <A title=gkavanagh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Graham
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 1:45 AM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] Displaying
  composite
  Thanks CSThought that might be the
  caseCheers,Graham<A
  href="">http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading<A
  href="">http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia-----Original
  Message-----From: CS [mailto:res1wgwl@xxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, 28
  July 2003 3:49 PMTo: <A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  Re: [amibroker] Displaying compositeSame thing with PlotForeign,
  or anytime something with a longer history isplotted with something with a
  short history in the ticker window.When I am combining plots with
  different lengths of history, I made up adummy price data file that goes
  back to 1940, I put it in the main window(with styleownscale) and pick the
  background color so I don't see it, thenplot my foreign files.It
  would be nice if panes that contained different lengths of data
  woulddefault to the longest data set.-CS----- Original Message
  ----- From: Graham To: AB yahoo group Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2003
  10:42 PMSubject: [amibroker] Displaying compositeWhen I
  display a composite that is referenced by the foreign function I havefound
  it only displays the chart as far back as the stock selected in
  thewatchlistEg I have a composite of my watchlist displayed in a panel
  using the Foreignfunction to define the OHLC from the composite. This data
  starts in 1985.Depending on which stock is selected for the main panels
  the composite onlyshows the data over the same period. Eg if the stock
  started trading in Aug1998 that is where the composite chart begins, from
  that date. The truevalues are ok for current dates, it just seems to
  ignore everything beforethat start date.Does anyone else find this
  happening?GrahamSend BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at:<A
  Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENTSend BUG
  REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at:<A
  Send
  group FAQ at: <A