[amibroker] AmiBroker Forums and related sites?

Tomasz

How many AmiBroker related forums are there?  Can you point me to a web page where you have these listed please.

I have been to your forum/discussion board but it doesn't seem to be as popular as this yahoo group.  I am really trying to learn about AB and I would appreciate if I could be pointed at the best places to read, etc.

BTW - I feel that I have almost come to my decison to buy AmiBroker so I expect to be registeing over the next week or so.  I guess the real hard work starts then, ie, building my database and custom indicators and learning not just how to use AB but more so how to program AFL :-).

cheers
peter

Sent by OnBoards: a bulletin board browser
Free at http://www.automatedenterprises.com

Buy Toner for Your Printer or Fax at LaserTonerSuperstore.com-Save 55%!
We have your brand: HP, IBM, Canon, Xerox, Apple and many more for less!
http://www.LaserTonerSuperstore.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YmQqWC/qicGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM