Re: [amibroker] Yahoo ASX historical data

Hello,

Yes the reason is that Yahoo limits INTERNATIONAL data
downloads to 200 bars in one request.
You have to download in chunks (Setting from-to dates
accordingly) to get entire history.

By the way: there is a SEPARATE group for AMiQuote
discussion:
<A
href="">http://www.egroups.com/messages/amiquote/

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE