Re: [amibroker] Beta 4.4.02

Always, Always, Always read the Readme file. When
in doubt, read the Readme file.

Put a shortcut on your desktop that refers to
Readme and even when you load another update, the shortcut will automatically
refer to the new Readme file (Since the old one got replaced).

Scroll down to 4.40.2 info and see VAP (Volume At
Price).

Currently, the shutoff doesn't work, so go to
Preferences>Main Chart>VAP and select Leftside
Behind.
Then, go to Colors and for VAP select your sheet
background color, and shazzam, the VAP chart is gone.

-CS