[amibroker] Help with plots....

Cond1=C>Ref(C,-4);
Cond2=C<Ref(C,-4);
Pat1=Sum(Cond1,9)==9 AND Sum(Cond1,10)==9;
Pat2=Sum(Cond2,9)==9 AND Sum(Cond2,10)==9;
BarColor=IIf(Pat1,colorRed,IIf(Pat2,colorBrightGreen,colorBlack));

Plot(C,"close",BarColor,styleBar);

perl=BarsSince(pat1);
perh=BarsSince(pat2);
LV=Ref(LLV(L,8),-perl);
hv=ref(HHV(H,8),-perh);

The results obtained with LV and HV are correct in the first instance.

I am trying to plot horizontal lines for the last three occurrences
of each.

I have tried cutting and pasting from the code posted by Jayson with
no luck

Here is what I am trying to accomplish
Locate the first consecutive 9 series of closes that are higher than
the close 4 days ago ----This works
Find the highest(Lowest) during that 9 period...--- This works
Plot a horizontal line at that level....doesnt work
want to plot the lines for the last 3 occurrences....- doesnt work

Any help would be much appreciated.

TIA

Buy Breakthrough Natural Health Specialties at VitaminBoost.com $20 to $40
Naturally Painless Spray, Coral Calcium, No Snore, EZ Appetite Suppressant.
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2882
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yoMABA/ruYGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM