[amibroker] Problem with downloaded data file

I just noticed the .csv file of continuous, back-adjusted 5-minute S&P data
at http://www.medianline.com/data.html.  It seemed like a good opportunity
to do quick first-cut tests of intraday techniques .  So I downloaded it,
created a new database set to a base time interval of 5 minutes, and tried
to import it into AB, using the Import ASCII command.  It loaded without
evident problems, but it shows up as daily data, no matter how I do the
database settings, the right-click intraday settings on the chart, or
anything else I can think of.  Excel confirms that it is a 5-minute file.

All of the above has me stumped.  No doubt I'll remember what to do the
moment someone gives me the usual dope-slap.  But for the moment...help?
Please?

Many thanks, for your aid and your patience.

Owen Davies

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/nHYuCC/ca0FAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM