[amibroker] Source of Historical Data back to 1970

Hi,

I just came across this at another board and thought it
might be worth looking into.

Greg

<FONT
color=#ff00ff>***************************************
FWIW, I have just received notice of a source for historical data, at a
very low price. It is a CD-ROM in ASCII format containing 18,000 stock issues
going back to 1970, from the NYSE, AMEX, NASDAQ, and OTC. The records give Date,
Open, High, Low, Close, and Volume. Prices are said to be split-adjusted. Data
for each ticker symbol is in a separate file.Potential
problems:- Unique CRSP identifiers are NOT provided.- Dividends are
apparently NOT included.- Survivorship problems are NOT discussed.-
Errors caused by re-use of ticker symbols may occur.- This data might be no
better than Yahoo, which is free.Here is a link:<A
href="">http://www.price-data.com/eod_stocks.cfmI
don't know anything about this company, or the quality of their data, or from
whence it came. Still, it might be useful to someone here.Loren