[amibroker] Re: Please send unmarked bills, in a brown paper bag, to: ...

Steve,

I really have no idea whether the system in its "raw" form has
somewhere to go or not.

However if you are interested in pursuing these lines here's a more
generalized version of your system.  It would be a simple enough
matter to add whatever flavor of stops you'd like to this.  If you'd
like some help in this area just let us know.

Fred

MALen  =  3;  //Optimize("MALen",  3, 2,   34, 1);
SELen  =  8;  //Optimize("SELen",  8, 2,   34, 1);
SEFac1 =  2;  //Optimize("SEFac1", 2, 0.1,  5, 0.1);
SEFac2 =  4;  //Optimize("SEFac2", 4, 0.1,  5, 0.1);
LoHi   = 10;  //Optimize("LoHi",  10, 1,   99, 1);

StdErrOsc = (C + SEFac1 * StdErr(C, SELen) - MA(C, MALen))/(SEFac2 *
StdErr(C, SELen)) * 100;

Buy   = Cross (LoHi, StdErrOsc);

Sell  = Cross (StdErrOsc, 100 - LoHi);

Short = Sell;

Cover = Buy;

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve Karnish" <kernish@xxxx>
wrote:
> Fred,
>
> Thanks for the "instant" backtesting.  I find the results
interesting.  Do
> you think the results might improve by implementing a few stops, a
trend
> qualifier, or profit targets?  I do.  How about changing the rules:
trigger

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM