Re: [amibroker] Re: Please send unmarked bills, in a brown paper bag, to: ...

Fred,

Thanks for the "instant" backtesting.  I find the results interesting.  Do
you think the results might improve by implementing a few stops, a trend
qualifier, or profit targets?  I do.  How about changing the rules: trigger
a trade when the indicator changes direction above or below a certain level?
Maybe.  How about using this indicator as a directional filter for day
trades (with a totally unrelated system)? For sure.  Gee, all the those
possibilities exist..it's such a big world with so many choices.

Thanks for your continuing contributions.  Your work on money management is
inspiring..."and he even does book reports".   And thanks again for the
"quick spin".  Are we on double secret probation for talking out of turn?

Take care,

Steve