[amibroker] Please send unmarked bills, in a brown paper bag, to: ...

Group,

I've stayed on the sidelines for the most recent
"shit-slinging".  I thought I'd post an elementary approach to the
"Dow"...just so people could find another member to attach.  Take your best
shots at the systems (I've been called all kinds of unflattening names and I
even like some of the "tags").

The system hasn't been optimized, tweaked, or
manipulated.  All types of rules and filters could be super-imposed (over,
under or around the basics...simple is always better).  As it stands, it
does a decent job tracking the CBOT Dow contract.

 Thanks to HB for providing the code
translation:
// Standard Error Oscillator (Steve Karnish)
StdErrOsc = (C+<FONT
color=#ff00ff>2*StdErr(C,<FONT
color=#ff00ff>8)-MA(C,<FONT
color=#ff00ff>3))/(4*<FONT
color=#0000ff>StdErr(C,8))*<FONT
color=#ff00ff>100;
Plot<FONT
face="Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif">(StdErrOsc, <FONT
color=#ff00ff>"StdErrOsc", colorBlack,
styleLine);
Plot<FONT
face="Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif">(10,<FONT
color=#ff00ff>"",colorRed); Plot(<FONT
color=#ff00ff>90,""<FONT
size=3>,colorRed);
Buy<FONT
size=2> = <FONT
face="Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif">Cross (<FONT
color=#ff00ff>10, C<FONT
face="Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif">);
Sell<FONT
size=2> = <FONT
face="Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif">Cross (C,
90);
Take care,
Steve