[amibroker] Program Error

I'm running AB in real-time mode. My datafeed is IQFeed. It was
running well last time I used it. After the market's close I shut
down the software. Now I cannot load AB anymore.

This is what I've been doing. I run the IQFeed Launcher first so that
I can start to receive the IQFeed datafeed. I click on my AB icon on
Windows desktop. For a few seconds the AB program shows the basic
wndow. At the lower right hand corner is the area where it shows "OK"
in green if the datafeed is being properly accepted. If it doesn't
receive data then it shows "Fail" in red. At this particular moment
of loading AB an error window pops up which says: "Plugin Status.
Shut down. Plug in window does not exist." Another window pops up
that is identified as "Program Error" and within it is the
following: "Broker.exe has generated erros and will be closed by
Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being
created." There is an OK button.

I've reinstalled AB several times, went back to the Broker.dll that
was used for the trial mode. Nothing seems to work. I've gone into
the subdirectory where the files are created, i.e. IQFeed
subdirectory, and wiped out all files. Still it doesn't work.

It appears to me that a parameter that was set within AB is causing
AB to look for data somewhere and not finding it. Because it was
accessed within the program it can only be modified from within the
program. Now the program won't even run to the point that I can
access those parameters from within the program.

Any ideas?

Buy Coral Calcium for Greater Health. 1 month supply - $23.95
(1 bottle, 90 tablets, 400mg each with Magnesium & Vitamin D)
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mcIe3D/v9VGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM