[amibroker] Where did the money go [sometimes]

From
http://biz.yahoo.com/rf/030715/markets_japan_stocks_14.html
"Toymaker Takara Co (Tokyo:7969.T - News) rose 5.68 percent to 781
yen after saying
it would launch a device that "translates" cat language in November,
aiming to sell 300,000
units by the end of its current business year in March 2004.
Takara has sold about 300,000 dog "translation" devices called
the "Bowlingual" in Japan
and plans to launch an English-language product in the U.S. market
during the summer for
about $120. It has already launched the product in South Korea. "
Sometimes I wonder if we are crazy to invest our money on stocks.
After the profit taking I forget everything.
I will think about some other time [and it is not sure...]
BTW, it was one of my best ...prognosis, back in Dec2001, when we
were young ...
David will remember...
My dearest Kiki will not...
Last Dec23,2002 she opened her huge wings and flies all around this
[miserable] world
Dimitris Tsokakis

Purchase the perfect DVD player for your home
and receive a $20 gift card.
Weżll even ship your DVD player to you for free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/7b_kdA/A_WGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM