RE: [amibroker] delete symbols from a scan report

Hi Ron,

I'm not aware of any
functionality that will remove selected results from the AA grid by right
clicking.
A possible alternative would be
to right-click and save results to a watchlist (maybe name it 'Scan Results')
and from there you can  step through each ticker and remove those you dont
want.

Regards,
William
Peters
<A
href="">www.amitools.com

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mrdavis9
[mailto:mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday July 14, 2003 8:23
PMTo: amibrokeryahoogroupsSubject: [amibroker] delete
symbols from a scan report
When a scan finishes, I sequentially look
at the symbols by double clicking on the report line where each one
 resides.  I would like to be able to simply delete  those
from the report that I don't like, as I am viewing it in the report.
   The right click menu does not give me that option.  Is there a
way that I can change my preferences that will allow this?  TIA Ron
DSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.