Re: [amibroker] AB linked to QT?

Michael,

Yahoo does NOT provide intraday interval data. Therefore you can not
use Yahoo to backfill intraday database.

Only Quote.com allows intraday but all you can have is 500 bars
(regardless of interval).

90 days of intraday data is big amount.  There is NO free source
that can give you that.

I think you mean using DAILY database.
If so, first build daily database using AmiQuote and
then switch data source to Quote Tracker
and set base time interval to "daily" (eod).

The same symbols have to be present in QuoteTracker portfolio(s).

One caveat: QuoteTracker has limits on number of quotes
it can handle with each data source.
You should not even think about updating 7700 symbols database
in real time.
100-200 symbols maybe, but this is max.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,