[amibroker] Re: Help with SetTradeDelays please!

Chuck,

Yes I have a buy signal taking only the first one buy as I mentioned in
the last post and I have a normal trailing stop sell.

Then after the buy/sell I have the 2 applystops then the equity(2) last.

I do not have any ExRem statements which is new to me and maybe I
could use that for something! not sure yet.

> Buy = cross(N,0);

I'll give that a go too thanks.

Cheers Glenn

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher"
<chuck_rademacher@x> wrote:
> Do you have an Equity(1) or ExRem statement somewhere after your
Buy?  Your
> original example showed it, but you didn't mention it in your last post.
> Do you have a sell signal, or just the two stops?
>
> A "cross" might be better as in the following example:
>
> Buy = cross(N,0);
>
> That will give you just one buy signal.  Although the code you have
should
> just give you one as well.

Your
>   stops
>   > will be based on your buy price.
>   >
>   > Part of the confusion comes from where you say "How do I setup
this
>   scan
>   > with no delay for the entry. ie: to alert me to buy at tommorrows
>   open?"
>   >
>   > Buying at tomorrow's open is actually a delay of one, not zero.
False);
>   >   >
>   >   >   ApplyStop( stopTypeLoss, stopModePercent, 20, False, False);
>   >   >
>   >   >   PositionSize=5000;
>   >   >
>   >   >   SetTradeDelays( 0, 0, 0, 0 );
>   >   >
>   >   >   Equity(1);
>   >   >
>   >   >   --------------------8<-----------------------
>   >   >
>   >   >   Probably something really simple but it escapes me :(
>   >   >
>   >   >   Do I need to run 2 scans one for the buy (as above) and a 2nd
>   with
>   >   >   SetTradeDelays( 1, 0, 0, 0 ); ?
>   >   >
>   >   >
>   >   >   TIA
>   >   >
>   >   >   Cheers Glenn
>   >
>   >
>   >         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >   Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
>   >   Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
>   >   -----------------------------------------
>   >   Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to:
>   amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   >   (Web page:
>   >   --------------------------------------------
>   >   Check group FAQ at:
>   >
>   >   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>

>   Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
>   Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx

Save up to 80% on top-quality inkjet cartridges & refill kits at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5702
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YrYXfA/AyWGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM