[amibroker] Re: DMI question -- maybe Jayson?

Yuki,
OK.
There is a prediction stuff under evolution. I have a plan to
organise things for MAs, EMAs and perhaps some more smoothing
functions.
You know better, an oshidashi holds some seconds* but needs years of
training...
Back to you later this day.
Dimitris
*especially from my favorite yokozuna Musashi

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi DT,
>
> Tuesday, July 15, 2003, 4:41:58 AM, you wrote:
>
> DT> Yuki, Jayson, as I see you from
> DT> Buy=Cross(EMA(dmi,pds),MA(dmi,pds1)); you ask the next bar Close
> DT> which will satisfy this buy condition, ie  an EMA, MA cross.
> DT> Please verify you look for something like that to proceed,
> DT> because, NextbarClose is a function of nextbarEMA [and
nextbarMA]
> DT> as posted at  http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?
id=286.

> DT> I can calculate the necessary nextbarClose to fulfill an EMA, MA
> DT> cross.
>
> You can . . . but I can't.  ^^_^^  Can you give some help specific
> this situation DT?  I can't seem to modify the formula in the
example
> you gave to work for me in this situation.
>
> Yuki

Buy Coral Calcium for Greater Health. 1 month supply - $23.95
(1 bottle, 90 tablets, 400mg each with Magnesium & Vitamin D)
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mcIe3D/v9VGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM