RE: [amibroker] Going to IQFeed ... and encountering problems.

So
that was it--I'd missed your "placed [the DLL] in the AmiBroker
subdirectory".
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Bob

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: fujeira@xxxxxxx
  [mailto:fujeira@xxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 2:02
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Going to IQFeed ... and encountering problems.<FONT
  face=arial,helvetica>In a
  message dated 7/14/2003 3:14:56 PM Central Daylight Time, bjagow@xxxxxxxxxxx