[amibroker] Re: Learning

Ok Jayson the > 1,0,makes sense.

Now please explain this.  There are 250 bars loaded.  I have a 4 bar
condition that must be met before I get a 1 or 0 count.  Are you're
saying it's counting whether a 4 bar condition is met or not.

Wait a minute.  Lightning just hit me in the head.  I'm thinking that
a 4 bar condition MUST BE MET before a 1,0 count is issued but you're
saying that case, it's if ANY ONE OF THOSE 4 BARS doesn't meet the
cond. It gets a 0.

Did I get it right??

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> Dominick,
> today's close, ($36) is greater than 1 (when the condition is true) and
> close, ($36) is also greater than 0 (when the condition is NOT true)
> therefore close is greater than every bar.......
>
> Regards,
> Jayson

Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
Control Cravings & Hunger EZ! Fast Acting Natural Oral Spray - $19.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2866&lp=ezappetite3.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rJIe0D/99VGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM