Re: [amibroker] Can't get backtesting report to function

Note
that this msg was sent UM in April of this year.
<SPAN
class=092054614-14072003>
<SPAN
class=092054614-14072003>d
<SPAN
class=092054614-14072003>

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: dingo
[mailto:dingo@xxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, April 21, 2003 11:23
AMTo: 'Uenal Mutlu'Subject: RE: Q on Rx for
AB
It needs to know that since it has to rename the Htmlview.exe
file (the browser used by Amibroker). That's the only way I could get the name
of the temporary file that Tomasz creates for the report.You need to
read the doc's, duude!   For the formula missing message please read
the section I See A Flashing Red
Logo!
<FONT
color=#ff0000><FONT
color=#ff0000><FONT
color=#ff0000>-----Original Message-----From: Uenal
Mutlu [<A
href="">mailto:uenal.mutlu@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent:
Monday, April 21, 2003 8:59 AMTo: dingo@xxxxxxxxxxSubject: Q on Rx for
ABHi dingo,I just installed your Rx Report Analyzer
program.If I want to save a report from within AB then aRx popup window
comes up and says that formulais missing or something that and then
disappears.BTW Rx was not started at that time. How does it know this?Is
it possible to remove this behaviour of the program?After installation it
also asked me where the Broker.exeis located. Why is this necessary for your
program? Isn'tit just working on the manually generated AB report
files?I'm puzzled a little bit. But, other than that, Rx is indeed avery
useful program. Thank you very much.UM