[amibroker] Re: Very off topic help with recommending a broker

Hi Kevin and all

Kevin .. who is the broker you are workin with ?( If possible please
send me brokers email,I like to check them out )
Thnx

For the rest of the topic:

im user of IB broker  for 3 years and  they are good for what Im
paying them for. They are mainly option market maker and they make 80
% of their profit from spreading strategies.They have also outages
from time to time(in each case at very specific "market time
point" )  and u have to have a backup broker.ES mini  futures are
filled in 2 sec max at market. They dont allow futures spread-
rollover in currencies and dont try to trade other mini futures.
IB quote reliability is  very high and sometimes  in front of eSignal
for  1 sec.

Hope this helps.

dstricek12@xxxxxxxx

Buy Natural Vitamins for Good Prostate & Male Health. $28.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2865&lp=prosta2.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/qJIe0D/89VGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM