[amibroker] Re: DT - List of NDX constituents?

You may also contact Lisa Chaney, (301) 978-8281 or
http://www.nasdaqtrader.com/trader/news/2002/nasdaq100index/ndx021004n
.stm
and, do not forget to send my greetings [and some flowers perhaps]
Dimitris
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher"
<chuck_rademacher@x> wrote:
> Determing the trend of the NDX has been made easy thanks to the many
> excellent tools you have published for this group to read.   That's
why it's
> easy and that's why I asked you for the historical references.
I've
> already updated my database using the information gathered from the
site you
> supplied.  I have emailed NASDAQ and asked for data going back to
when Jesus
> was a little fellow.   No doubt they have the information.  It will
simply
> be a matter of cost.
>
> Thanks again.  You saved me some surfin' time.

NDX
>   stocks
>   > without knowing approximately when they came into and/or went
out
>   of the
>   > NDX.   You can backtest your way, I prefer to do things
>   differently.   I'm
>   > not worried about the ability to detect trend changes in the
>   index.  That's
>   > easy.  The index takes care of itself.  But I want to have a
>   rolling basket
>   > of NDX stocks going back at least 10, and preferably, 15 or 20
>   years.
>   >
>   > For S&P 500 stocks, my database knows (within a week) when any
>   stock became
>   > a consitituent or ceased to be a constituent back to 1950.   I
now
>   want to
>   > do the same for NDX stocks.   I guess you could say that I'm
>   a "data holic".
>   >
>   > Thanks for the URL.  I see it goes back to 1995.  That will get
me
>   going.
>   >
>   > Cheers
But,
amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   >   --------------------------------------------
>   >   Check group FAQ at:
>   >
>   >   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
>   Service.
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>

>   Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
>   Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
Service.

Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada.
We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kP..SB/49VGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM