size=2>Bob

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Steve Wiser
  [mailto:slwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 6:48
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Re: Calculating StatsUenalI am glad
  that message means something to you.  It means absolutely nothing to
  me.  Just a set of numbers resulting from some code that is shown above
  them.  Have you any explanation?  I can read Anthony's code and
  understand what his is doing but what is yours doing?  Is ABTool a black
  box? or is it an attempt to make Amibroker a black box with your
  Systems?  I went to your web site and found this extensive explanation as
  to what ABTool is all about:<<An extension plugin DLL for
  advanced AFL commands like in memory Tables, Arrays, Persistent Variables,
  File I/O, different data types, Calendar functions and much
  more.>>  (450 dollars????)This extensive documentation does
  not make a product a consumer product.  Your more expensive Systems (1500
  dollars????) have almost as extensive set of docs as your ABTool.I
  wonder how many others understood that message?    I am sure
  someone might have.  I guess it is that someone that may be your target
  audience for your product?I have to own up to the truth,  I am
  just now beginning to use and understand AddToComposite, so I guess I am not
  one of your target audience.  Most plug-ins provide a single or
  fairly low number of clear things to streamline things already being done with
  AFL code.  These are very useful and are user oriented.
  BUT...AbTool seems so much more cryptic at this point that I probably
  should not even attempt it.  I have no ideal as to what it can do for me
  or what it is supposed to do.  And I have no intention of owning a Black
  Box System at all.   All I have seen are sets of cryptic functions
  that are supposed to be called from within Amibroker to do things, but what
  things?  You have a long way to go to document this in any real way to
  make it a real consumer product.  For all practical usage, it is not a
  consumer product but an experimental hacker tool for a developer or
  programmer, at least from my perspective?  I have been viewing the
  messages on your board and still I am at a loss.At this time I see an
  attempt to capitalize (capture) Tomasz' great low priced software Amibroker in
  such a way that moves Amibroker into the arena of being a Black box very
  similar to other more well known Black Box System Providers.  I do not
  think this is where Amibroker needs to be or to be known as a Black Box
  System.Just one person opinion....SteveAt 02:52 AM