Re: [amibroker] Add-on problems (Tomasz)

Yuki,

> I just thought that if ABTool was going to change the way AB opens,
> it might be of at least passing interest to you.  It may not be your
> program, but it sleeps in the same bed your program sleeps in.

It is completely beyond my control what 3rd party plugins do,
how they are written and how they affect AmiBroker.

This should be well understood by anyone using 3rd party tools.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

Buy Ink Cartridges at Myinks.com - Save 80%. Quality inkjet cartridges &
refill kits! FREE s/h on $50 orders to the US & Canada. Fast shipping.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hwZBYB/zoVGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM