[amibroker] Re: Add-on problems (Tomasz)

Yuki,

The xxTool xxWin that opens at the beginning of AB is a function of
optional things you have loaded for ABTool beyond the DLL.  These can
easily be removed.

However, as TJ has requested, please post these questions in the
ABTool forum.

Fred

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxx> wrote:
> Well, you guys knew this was coming, right?  ^_-  Actually, I don't
> think it's so bad:
>
> 1) ABTool seems to be loaded and working correctly.  However, rather
> annoying is that every time I open AB now, AA opens about 3-5
seconds
> or so later, and another 'xxTool xxWin' window also opens.  Any way
> to suppress that behavior?  I like having these tools available, but
> would rather not have the basic way AB opens modified, and would
like
> the tool to be invisible until I call it.
>
> 2) PTrader is complaining on open that MSCOMCTL2.OCX or one of its
> dependencies is missing or not registered.  Fred?  (Completely
> up-to-date XP Pro system only installed about 45 days ago.)
>
> Yuki ^_^

Buy Ink Cartridges at Myinks.com - Save 80%. Quality inkjet cartridges &
refill kits! FREE s/h on $50 orders to the US & Canada. Fast shipping.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hwZBYB/zoVGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM