Re: [amibroker] Add-on problems (Tomasz)

Yuki, it seems
Fred overlooked your second point.  I also had this problem with
MSCOMCT2.OCX not installed on my computer.  Fred said I was
"the only one" with this problem.
Get the file from this link:
http://www.dynamiclink.nl/

Paste the mscomct2.osx file into your C:\windows\system32 directory and the PTForm GUI will stop complaining.
Apparently MS is only supplying the older mscomctl.ocx file with both flavors of WinXP.
Cheers
Sid