[amibroker] Re: ANN: PORTFOLIO TRADER v2.0 (Fred - setup questions)

Fred, not exactly.  My approach is to take combinations of systems
(usually two at a time) and score them (individually and combined)
against a large universe of stocks to quantify the diversification
afforded by combining the systems.  Then I take the combined systems
and score them against different portfolios (in watchlists) to
quantify the diversification afforded by the different portfolios.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred" <fctonetti@xxxx> wrote:
> Mark,
>
> If what you are asking about is the capability of scoring based on
> equity feedback, this is doable but you have to write the routines
> the way you want them in the scoring module.  If I'm not
> understanding you then explain more please.
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "MarkF2" <feierstein@xxxx> wrote:
> > Can PT analyze the single equity curve of multiple systems
> > simultaneously tested against a portfolio of securities?  That's
> what
> > I need an easier way of doing.  Didn't see anything in the
> > documentation about it.
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred" <fctonetti@xxxx> wrote:
> > > Yuki,
> > >
> > > I am not one to push s/w, especially my own, on other folks but
> > > thought Portfolio Trader would be of some value to you, no ?
> > >
> > > Fred

Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada.
Low prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/y8_tZA/6oVGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM