[amibroker] Re: ANN: PORTFOLIO TRADER v2.0 (Fred - setup questions)

Mark,

If what you are asking about is the capability of scoring based on
equity feedback, this is doable but you have to write the routines
the way you want them in the scoring module.  If I'm not
understanding you then explain more please.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "MarkF2" <feierstein@xxxx> wrote:
> Can PT analyze the single equity curve of multiple systems
> simultaneously tested against a portfolio of securities?  That's
what
> I need an easier way of doing.  Didn't see anything in the
> documentation about it.
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred" <fctonetti@xxxx> wrote:
> > Yuki,
> >
> > I am not one to push s/w, especially my own, on other folks but
> > thought Portfolio Trader would be of some value to you, no ?
> >
> > Fred
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxx> wrote:
> > > Hi Fred,

> > > <rotfl> ^^_^^
> > >
> > > Yuki

Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada.
Low prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/y8_tZA/6oVGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM