[amibroker] Re: Indicator Spikes

Ron,

It looks to me as though you mixed a current day quote from
Yahoo with historic EOD quote from Yahoo.

It seems to me that Yahoo current reports the volume as from
the actual DJIA 30 stocks and Yahoo
historical reports the volume as the NYSE volume.  In
addition, the Yahoo historical is truncated by
two digits and Yahoo current is actual.

Weird, but thats what looks like.

Regards,

Tony

>>This is an OBV spike. This
DJI chart used Yahoo EOD data. Notice how the>>OBV line spiked up, but
the RSI looks normal, and the price candle looks>>normal. Any idea
what makes thing like this happen? Ron