Re: [amibroker] To the list owner re DIMITRIS

Uenal Please remember that DIMITRIS has been around here a long time and is considered a valuable resource to many of us even if we do not post very often (even if we do not agree with him all the time, ^_-).  Being so defensive is never a good business practice and can raise other questions.  Sometimes it is just better to ignore some things rather than respond in ways such as: "I'm get bored by the permanent badmouthings" If you are legal then just done sweat it.... Again concerning Dimitris: <> Dimitris may not be any "better or privileged" than any other member but with his freely given contributions, suggestions, and concepts he has certainly earned my respect and possibly many others here.  Yes, even Dimitris is short at times with others but this still does not detract from his contributions.  In a strange way, I think family (Amibroker's) comes to mind here.  And to answer your last question: << imagine a new author: where else should he/she announce his product to inform the AB users of the availability of a new plugin/tool/addon etc.>> Tomasz is very open to having third party issues noted as being available on his web site.  Maybe you should discuss this with him and get his endorsement by being listed.  Anyone thinking about getting Amibroker will surely get to that site at least once before a purchase and explore what is available.  Any new author worth their salt would be very knowledgeable about this site as well and the "very good nature" that Tomasz has. Please consider you words more carefully next time and welcome to the family. Steve At 04:00 PM 7/8/2003 +0200, you wrote: I'm the author of the free and commercial "ABtool" plugin and the "xxTrader" Sorting&Ranking Backtester for AmiBroker.... ..... Yours Sincerely, Uenal Mutlu (UM) www.xxsystems.com Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ----------------------------------------- Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/) -------------------------------------------- Check group FAQ at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.