[amibroker] Re: To the list owner re DIMITRIS

Couldn't have said it better.  Thanks for those remarks.

Steve

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jnk1997" <jnk1997@xxxx> wrote:
> I see nothing wrong with advising this group of product launches,
new
> beta's etc on any software directly related to Amibroker provided
> Thomasz has agreed and the pricing is kept within the "spirit" of
> Amibroker.
>
> Powerscan was encouraged by Thomasz, there is a link on the
Amibroker
> site, and the pricing at $39.00 is consistant with the spirit of
> Amibroker.
>
> I can't speak for ABTools, I have not played around with it but I
> will say that xxsystems.com selling Amibroker trading systems for
> $1500.00 is NOT within the spirit of Amibroker.
>
> My two cents
>
> Jim

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> > UM,
> > You asked for opinions...here is one.  You and many others have
> generously
> > shared valuable indicators,system designs and tools to the
members
> of this
> > list. ABtool is one example. As long as the product is shared
then
> this is a
> > positive venue for announcements of improvements/changes etc.
Once
> that
> > product makes the jump to commercial then you cross into the gray
> area of
> > Spam. It is no different from esignal announcing a new version or
> offering a
> > sale of their product. Like esignal or quote tracker or quote
plus
> perhaps
> > the better place to promote this product is on the AB website
where
> you
> > could perhaps buy an advertisement space from TJ and/or
compensate
> him for
> > sales generated by his product. The simple fact that you used
this
> site to
> > surreptitiously beta test your now commercial product does not
IMO
> entitle
> > you to using this site for free promotion of the product beyond
> perhaps your
> > initial product launch announcement.
> >
> > I wish you luck with your endeavor
> >
> > Regards,
> > Jayson

Service.

Save up to 80% on top-quality inkjet cartridges and get your order fast!
FREE shipping on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. Shop at Myinks.com!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/v2G7ND/KfUGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM