RE: [amibroker] To the list owner re DIMITRIS

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] To the list owner re DIMITRIS
  • From: "Ken Close" <closeks@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 07:35:59 -0700

Uenal:

It is interesting and instructive to most that the recent polite, and
professional, and helpful, and well-meaning messages directed to you
that some (including myself) have posted about attitude, and politeness,
and ignoring hurtful posts seem to have fallen on deaf ears.

I believe consumer behavior and reactions to "mean-spirited" vendors
will produce the same results regardless of the product: sales will be
less, word of mouth will be less and even detract from recommendations
and referrals, and existing customers will be less than satisfied and
will likely not upgrade.  At the best, they will stick with the product
until a better product is available or until an even inferior product
(with better and more friendly support) appears.

I will not mention this aspect again.  Others have mentioned it also.
You ignore it at the peril of the commercial success of your venture.

Ken