[amibroker] Re: volume at given level

Ron,
thank you for the reference, let me please make some things clear to
avoid further misunderstandings:
The list has its own memory, it is saved in Amibroker Group
Collection and we are lucky to use this [free] Tomasz offer.
There was a Jedis question back on Jan2003 and a reply at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/30969
"Jedi,

Directly in AmiBroker - not yet - although market profile chart
is planned to be added very soon.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com"
After this and before the recent VAP feature, I tried to give a
solution with
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/31947
and related messages under the title "Market Profiles".
It was an attempt to reply Jedis question, it was not the invention
of the market profiles concept.
BTW, my memory doesn´t help, so I am not sure if I invented the
wheel. Perhaps it was done by someonelse...
Dimitris Tsokakis

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mrdavis9" <mrdavis9@xxxx> wrote:
> There is a new feature in beta version 4.4.1 that can  be described
as (volume at a various price levels). It is great.  I am constantly
impressed by the seemingly indefatigable efforts of Dimitris, whose
posts on this subject must certainly be the inspiration that prompted
this additional feature.  Ron D

Buy Coral Calcium for Greater Health - $23.95
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MmkSQC/NTVGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM