Re: [amibroker] volume at given level - really OLD concept

Hello,

First let me say that I appreciate Dimitris postings a lot and
he indeed shown a couple of AFL volume profile (or Volume at
Price) implementations when it was not built-in
feature. But...

So called 'volume profile' is NOT a new concept and it was NOT
'invented' by anyone on this group.

Volume profile is quite old concept and it could be found in
some charting packages years before
first post relating to this on this mailing list by "Jedi" Jan
6, 2003.
<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/30950

Also I received suggestions to add it via personal
channel long before this subject appeared on this mailing
list.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE