[amibroker] Re: I'm looking for a trading system to purchase!

Interesting ... I'd like to see how the short side works since in the
states we're still only able to short stocks on upticks.  So even
with overnight orders expecting to get the opening, for example a
stock that closed at $12 today, opens at $11 tomorrow and keeps going
down to $10 before it has an uptick to 10.01 it's of course the last
price that ones trade will be at.  As far as limit and stop orders go
I agree but then of course one does not get all the positions that
one goes after using these and in a scalper type systems that by
their nature are expecting average profit to be very small, using
stop/limit orders on exits might at best be problematic.