RE: [amibroker] Amibroker and abtool

Very
well put.
<SPAN
class=289260917-07072003>
<SPAN
class=289260917-07072003> While it is difficult to begrudge UM for trying
to make a buck on all the hard work that went into the product it is certainly
questionable that he failed to tell the beta testers that they were in fact beta
testing a product that would be introduced for sale. Now the users of his
product must decide if it is worthy of purchasing. While there are certainly
features that I would appreciate using (scoring etc) I can wait for Tomasz to
integrate them into his product.
<SPAN
class=289260917-07072003>
Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: epintoem
[mailto:epintoem@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 12:41
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Amibroker and abtoolI see a lot of rancor being created
just because abtool wentcommercial. I am sure those that use it will make a
decision whetherthe money is worth it. As for me the features in
Amibroker are sufficient to take care of myneeds. Trading is not about
finding a holy grail, rather somethingthat is simple can be implemented and
you are comfortable with. Ibelieve I can do just fine with the tools within
amibroker itself.Send
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.