[amibroker] SCANS FOR ZIG CONDITIONS

Today, I finally spent some time looking at the ZIG
indicator.  I have attached some charts that demonstrate Zig's
ability to identify uptrends and downtrends. I am wondering if
anyone has developed AFL code that can be used to scan
for symbols that are in uptrends, as well as another scan for symbols
 that are downtrending. I am interested in any and all AA analysis coding
that will help me better understand Zig.  I searched the AFL library, but
failed to see anything that looked like it could scan for Zig uptrends. My very
short look at Zig makes me think it may be one of the better indicators to
use  for determining when to exit a position.

Is the sensitivity of  Zig adjustable? If
it is, then perhaps one could adjust Zig so it takes you out of
some of the more serious pullbacks.  Maybe it can be fine tuned to match
the individual trader's tolerance of pullbacks. I have not yet found the time
to learn anything about  optimizing, so I will not be able to do
anything in that area.

BTW, I am very interested in starting, or joining
an Amibroker usergroup here in Dallas, Tx, so please contact me if you live in
the Dallas area and know of an existing group, or are interested in starting
such a group.  All help will be appreciated.  Ron