[amibroker] Re: QP Fundamental data scanning

Based on this message I believe the so popular EPS rank plus many
other Fundamental variables are NOT AVAILABLE IN AM.

And because EPS rank is so important for my strategy (I thought many
others used it too) but I assume it is not so important after all
because it is not added.

So I do a call to experience AM users who have added thses variables
them selfs AND are willing to share it with me. The problem is that
I have very little or no VB experience otherways I could do it
myself.  BUT maybe with the loyal help of some experience AM users I
could give it a try, no ???  So I could post the code here
afterwards so everybody is able to use this.

Thanks

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mickeyamelinckx" <mickeyA@xxxx>
wrote:
> This is one for QP users using fundamental data in Amibroker.
> I really would like to know if in AM you are limited to only the
> Fundamental data of QP explained in the helpfile or that we can
use
> more.

> Because I canīt find the ho so important and valuable EPS ranking
> and itīs historical data.  Also Q EPS and itīs historical data
plus
> others.  Maybe there is a way arround it because you can access
all
> QP fundamental data in Excel.
> Now I have figuered out how to use the data in the post but would
> really like to find out how to use EPS rank if possible.
>
> Thanks !!!

Save on Coral Calcium. Get Better Health and
Stronger Bones. Seen on TV
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid-2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/9gf46B/EfUGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM